Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Hunger Games

So, you ask, what does one do without a kitchen for an extended period of time?

They turn their laundry room into one, duh!

I feel incredibly domestic now. As I wash, iron, and fold all The Mr.'s clothes (total lie), I can also make coffee, and a fresh, hot breakfast. In the same room. At the same time.

Bet you haven't seen that on Pinterest.

So here's the set-up.


Not too bad, if you ask me. I've brought out every small kitchen appliance we own for this event, and I even purchased this bad boy.


The card in the middle is inviting me to join their special club for Oster Double Burner owners so that I can get special recipes. Really?

And this is what the pantry looks like now, although slightly more organized than usual.



So, no, we aren't starving or eating out every night, but are instead doing some in-home camping for the time being. And honestly, it's not too bad. In fact, I can smell our Sunday pot roast cooking as we speak.

No comments: